Thrifty Building Supply, a faith-based, family owned company is always looking for people to join our team.
We are HIRING!
We currently have the following positions available:
Olive Branch Lumberyard:
- Load Builder/Forklift Operator (2 positions) – APPLY
- CDL Class A Delivery Driver (Flatbed Tractor Trailer with Moffett)
Olive Branch Millwork Shop:
- Door Assembler/Builder – 2 open positions – APPLY
- Warehouse Driver/Helper – 4 open positions – APPLY
- Box Truck Delivery Drivers – 2 open positions
Oxford, MS Lumberyard
- CDL Class A Delivery Driver (Tandem Axel with Moffett)
All positions are Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Apply on Indeed (Search Thrifty Building Supply) OR you can submit your current resume with applicable work history to HR@thriftybuilding.com
Questions, contact Human Resources at 901.316.7178.
Health and Welfare Benefits: Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life, accident, disability, cancer policies, gap policies, and critical illness policies on the 1st of the month, after completion of 60 days of full-time employment.
Chaplain Services: Weekly onsite visits and 24/7/365 access via MyChap app
Retirement Savings Plan: Full-time employees (aged 21 and over) eligible 1st of month after completion of 6 months of fulltime employment. Company matches 50% of employee’s 1%-6% pre-tax deduction
Free Life Insurance: Full-time employees automatically covered with $15,000 free life insurance, 1st of month after completion of 6 months of full-time employment.
Employee Referral Bonus also available
Paychecks Direct Deposited